Here's the box o' cinematic masterpieces:
And the contents:
- MISS CONGENIALITY: I love Sandra Bullock, but this is on cable like 27 times a week.
- LETHAL WEAPON 2: Ugh.
- MATCH POINT: Didn't even watch it.
- THE WHOLE NINE YARDS: I really like movies like this.
- THE WHOLE TEN YARDS: Enough to buy the crappy sequels!
- THE CODE? or maybe it's called CODE 51?: Didn't even watch it.
- FREE TIBET: Some concert thing. Never watched this one either.
- three workout DVDs (as if!)
- SCREAM 2: Can't watch this without sleeping with the lights on for a year afterwards
- TWO WEEKS NOTICE: Hugh Grant is delightful!
- DUDE WHERE'S MY CAR: This is not a terrible movie.
- HIGH FIDELITY: The book is better. And I rarely say that! Except...
- WHERE THE HEART IS: The book is better.
- ALI G INDAHOUSE: Unwatchable. And I love Ali G!
- DOGMA: One of my faves. Bought it on DVD. Frequent quote around our house is, "What are you going to do, hit me with a fish?"
- CAST AWAY: Never even unwrapped this because I caught it on cable.
- RUSH HOUR 2: Super funny. But only once.
- DETROIT ROCK CITY: I don't remember anything about this movie except Eddie Furlong. And I barely even remember him.
DESTINATION: The DVD's went to Tunes (and netted a whopping $4), the VHS's went to Goodwill.