Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 188: Sweethearts

Or whatever the hell they're called. Conversation hearts? I bought a few boxes on clearance around Valentine's Day because a few of my photogafriends had taken some adorable photos using candy hearts as a prop. Cute idea! But only if you don't have two boys who don't like getting their pictures taken. So for almost six months, George and I would have this conversation:

G: Can we throw the candy hearts out yet?
Me: No. I'm going to do something with them.
G: What?
Me: I don't know! Something! Just leave them!

Finally he suggested that a fun thing to do with them would be to take pictures for this blog and them throw them the *#&^ out. Win.



Please note George's heart says "HIGH FIVE" -- best candy heart ever.

DESTINATION: Trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment