Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 140: Harajuku Box

I went to Lord & Taylor to buy the Harajuku Lovers "G" perfume, which smells like sunscreen and is pretty much the best thing ever. (While the perfume shares a name with hubby-G, which seems cute, he actually can't stand the smell of coconut and I have to secretly wear it when he's not around.)

So I went to buy it, and the woman said, "Oh, it's buy one get one free." Yes!! Then she said, "And there's a free gift with your purchase." OMG, YESSSSSS!!! She handed me this box and I thought I was getting the free set of mini-samples...turns out it was just the empty box from the mini-samples. Weird freebie. But anyway, I thought it was a cool box, and saved it to hold random junk like decks of cards, mechanical pencils, stickers, etc.

Then the boys found it, emptied it, and destroyed it.


DESTINATION: Trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment