Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 36: Scanner

I've finally found a printer that only tries to ruin my life about 10% of the time -- it actually prints correctly the other 90%, and for a printer, that's an amazing ratio. (If you have three minutes, read the most accurate summary of printers ever written here.)

Anyway. My mostly-cooperative printer is an all-in-one, so I decided it was safe to sell my old Canon photo scanner. The product shot for craigslist was pretty boring, so I went ahead and scanned my face. Um, more than once. I think I have a new favorite hobby!

DESTINATION: Marlton, NJ by way of craigslist.