Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 47: Bad Music

Yeah, I know, all music is subjective, blah blah blah. But I couldn't even get rid of these CD's for a quarter at a yard sale. I tried -- three times. So I finally brought the whole stack to Tunes this morning and promised myself I'd take whatever they offered.

Tunes offered me $3 cash or $4 store credit. (If I had to guess, I bet I got $2 for Rufus, $2 for Wilco, and the rest were a lil' donation.) I took the store credit, obvi, and traded this stack for Rivers Cuomo's home recordings. Good times.


DESTINATION: Tunes in Marlton. If you see something in this pile and think, "I would have taken that!!!!" you can check their dollar rack. And next time Saratoga Farms has their yard sale, go there and buy my crap for a quarter.

2 comments:

  1. Better not tell Christina you said that Rufus Wainwright was bad music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...at least I said he was probably one of the $2 CD's :)

    ReplyDelete