Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 41: Straw Hat

A few years ago my brother and I took my father to a Phillies game for Fathers Day. It was really hot that day and the sun was relentless -- luckily we got these fancy straw hats courtesy of Chevrolet! My dad was so impressed with how effectively the hat protected his delicate Swedish skin that he wore it until it fell apart. While I inherited his amazing sunburning abilities, I'm a slave to fashion and can't really bring myself to wear this hat. It's been preserved in my closet ever since I got it, and now that we're cleaning up it's resurfaced. I'm giving it to Dad so he can relive the magic. We did a quick "glamour shot with fancy drink" photo shoot before sending it off.



DESTINATION: G's dad for maximum UV protection.

1 comment:

  1. i love the super fancy mason jar in your "glamour shots" :)

    ReplyDelete